About Me

My photo
I was raised in the lowlands of Siberia by a pack of mangy wolves and a reindeer with ingrown antlers. I often walked alone amongst the mosquitos and barrels of nuclear waste contemplating the finite nature of my rickets-prone, malnourished body. One fine summer day I emerged from my sleep-heap (made of permafrost, reindeer dung, and old Life magazines) and went looking for materials for a new loin cloth. I came across a deserted Cold-War era radio tower and found this Apple 2E computer, where I now blog so much that I fear I may go blind.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Thirtthing

Here is the URL to my Library Thing Booklist:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/alachuaclass

To save some valuable time, here are my selected titles:

1.The divining rod: Its history, truthfulness, & practical utility
2.Love Thine Enemas & Heal Thyself: 5th Ed.
3.Sexiest Soles: Erotic Stories About Feet and Shoes
4.UFOs, Aliens,Impregnated Women,Extraterrestrials And God:Sex with Reptilians, Alien Motherhood,The Bible,Abductions and Hybrids
5.Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology and Birth Defects

Strangely, my books were extremely unpopular and included no reviews whatsoever. Believe me, I looked! These titles must be self-evidently brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment