About Me

My photo
I was raised in the lowlands of Siberia by a pack of mangy wolves and a reindeer with ingrown antlers. I often walked alone amongst the mosquitos and barrels of nuclear waste contemplating the finite nature of my rickets-prone, malnourished body. One fine summer day I emerged from my sleep-heap (made of permafrost, reindeer dung, and old Life magazines) and went looking for materials for a new loin cloth. I came across a deserted Cold-War era radio tower and found this Apple 2E computer, where I now blog so much that I fear I may go blind.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

When I was Thing 17

Here is a link to a Russian podcast about Putin and the KGB from podcast.com:

http://podcast.com/show/90737/Putin-KGB/

I liked the design and interface of podcast.com, but I think the search results could be displayed better. Some entries have no information, and some have pages of it in tiny tiny gray type. Better descriptions would help greatly. Download times were quite fast and I only found one podcast of several that I tried which did not connect. I put this Thing off for quite a awhile...does that make me a podcastinator? Did not care for the Yahoo audio search at all...it generated too many music hits and fewer podcasts, and the design was not easy on the eyes. I had to use my radiation goggles from Siberian summer camp just to look at the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment