About Me

My photo
I was raised in the lowlands of Siberia by a pack of mangy wolves and a reindeer with ingrown antlers. I often walked alone amongst the mosquitos and barrels of nuclear waste contemplating the finite nature of my rickets-prone, malnourished body. One fine summer day I emerged from my sleep-heap (made of permafrost, reindeer dung, and old Life magazines) and went looking for materials for a new loin cloth. I came across a deserted Cold-War era radio tower and found this Apple 2E computer, where I now blog so much that I fear I may go blind.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweet Thing Sixteen



I found this 80s classic on Youtube. This was my favorite song back then. I remember going to the dive-in theatre as a youth and watching this on the big screen. I say dive-in theatre because the only working TV was on an underwater nucleur sub. I would dive down and peer through the window into the captain's room and he had this video on an endless loop. (It was easy to get into the navy back then).

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the terminally 80's classic... don't forget, you could NOT find love on the internet back then. I'm sure lots of men would have gone to Siberia for a hot, blonde chick!

    At least we can relive the past through the future. ;-)

    ReplyDelete