About Me

My photo
I was raised in the lowlands of Siberia by a pack of mangy wolves and a reindeer with ingrown antlers. I often walked alone amongst the mosquitos and barrels of nuclear waste contemplating the finite nature of my rickets-prone, malnourished body. One fine summer day I emerged from my sleep-heap (made of permafrost, reindeer dung, and old Life magazines) and went looking for materials for a new loin cloth. I came across a deserted Cold-War era radio tower and found this Apple 2E computer, where I now blog so much that I fear I may go blind.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Tenathing Williams

I left a bookmark on a patient once when I dropped my copy of Gorbachev's memoirs on her exposed sciatic nerve nerve (I was airing it out). This website is good for research for me because I often can't remember the medical websites I collect. They usually have non-standard Nigerian domain names or exist on off-shore shrimp boats broadcasting from a hand-held radar dish. And they change a lot, sometimes right when I'm looking at something on the screen, because the maritime commerce and medication laws change in real time. Delicious will help me keep track of these Interweb Gems and to tag them so I can keep my surgical sites separate from my malpractice websites and keep both of them separate from my Somali pirate radio lingo websites, which I need for ready reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment