About Me

My photo
I was raised in the lowlands of Siberia by a pack of mangy wolves and a reindeer with ingrown antlers. I often walked alone amongst the mosquitos and barrels of nuclear waste contemplating the finite nature of my rickets-prone, malnourished body. One fine summer day I emerged from my sleep-heap (made of permafrost, reindeer dung, and old Life magazines) and went looking for materials for a new loin cloth. I came across a deserted Cold-War era radio tower and found this Apple 2E computer, where I now blog so much that I fear I may go blind.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Shootin' Squirrels With My Trusty Thing .22

Dr. Bloggles has come mighty far indeed since he awakened to the 2.0 world way back in Thing 1. You can read more about my transfiguration by Flickring me a Tweet to my Ta Da mashup and by embedding the Youtube code into your reader through RSS feed and then adding comments which can then be tagged and posted in 3D video format for easy reading on my Blackberry when I'm in orbit. Or better yet, I suppose practice makes perfect. I consider myself already to be a perfect Dr. Bloggles, but my skills with new technology can definitely improve. I'm starting to feel the weight of the virtual world on my shoulders (Bloggles Shrugged) and it does take some persistence to achieve 2.0 egomania. I will be keeping up with the professional literature so that I don't lose my momentum, as well as watching out for the library blogs on the frozen horizon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm multi-tasking and looking for a virtual chiropractor as I type. I've enjoyed following your blog!

    John

    ReplyDelete