About Me

My photo
I was raised in the lowlands of Siberia by a pack of mangy wolves and a reindeer with ingrown antlers. I often walked alone amongst the mosquitos and barrels of nuclear waste contemplating the finite nature of my rickets-prone, malnourished body. One fine summer day I emerged from my sleep-heap (made of permafrost, reindeer dung, and old Life magazines) and went looking for materials for a new loin cloth. I came across a deserted Cold-War era radio tower and found this Apple 2E computer, where I now blog so much that I fear I may go blind.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Number Five of The Things

Flickr is what the TV in my waiting room does during the test firing of the government's nuclear missiles. It is also a photo website. I searched for caribou again, and I was quite surprised to find that someone had posted a picture of my examination table (see photo on right). This table was made via donation from one of my caribou patients who had been suffering from an addiction to biting his nails. Telling him that he in fact had no fingers or fingernails did not seem to do the trick, so I had no choice but to do a quadruple amputation. Happily, the patient is doing well, thougfh he doesn't get around like he used to. Honestly, I think he's kind of mad at me. Thank god for release forms (he signed before I cut off his arms).

Here's the link: http://flickr.com/photos/barndance03/239844247/

No comments:

Post a Comment